100 Days of DevRel (Developer Relations). Exploring & documenting the DevRel journey. Developer Advocates/ Evangelists/ Community Peeps & DevRel folks - Contributions are welcome 🎉
- DevRel Tools and Resources - Collection of useful tools and resources for DevRel folks.
- Defining Developer Relations - Understanding what Developer Relations is all about, Why it exists and how to build it.
- Evangelism vs Advocacy - Difference between evangelism and advocacy - Developer Evangelist vs Developer Advocate.
- Developer Experience - What is developer experience (DX) and why does it matter ?
- Platform vs Product - How do platforms differ from product ?
- Time-To-Whatever - How quick can you let the developers do the stuff that they want to do ?
- Developer Personas - Tailoring our efforts and initiatives for each developer might be a challenge unless we have identified developer personas.
- Importance of Community - A developer community is crucial to the success of a platform. It is important to nurture the same.
- Guidelines - Guidelines should guide, not restrict.
- Where does the team sit? - DevRel can come under engineering, marketing, product or support.
- Developer Outreach - Developer Outreach is an important aspect to raise awareness, improve understanding and most importantly, build a relationship with the developers.
- Developer Empathy - Developer Empathy is the secret sauce for a great DevRel team.
- Developer Retention - A platform that is magnetic to developers is also magnetic to customers. But hey, let’s talk retention!
- Learnings #1: Developer Experience (DX) Talks roundup - Sharing my learnings based on the talks/hands-on sessions that I did.
- Learnings #2: Running an inclusive event - Learnings from FreshHuddle,Berlin - The Official Freshworks Developer Event